Are you passionate about protecting the world's oceans through green technology for ballast water? Do you have experience with technical project management? Then we have just the position for you!
On behalf of BAWAT, MARPRO is looking for 2 experienced Project Managers
Bawat A/S is a Danish-owned company that offers a unique green solution for treating ballast water. This green technology uses neither chemicals nor additional energy, which makes it unique among the market's competing solutions. It is IMO and USCG approved and patented. Moreover, a unique feature of the technology is that it can be used to great advantage in both ports and shipyards. Bawat delivers BWMS to both the retrofit- and newbuilding market and has a unique market position for the shore-based container unit systems.
You will be an important part of a dynamic professional engineering department and take responsibility for project execution from order to commissioning. You will communicate with various stakeholders and report to the Chief Technical Officer.
There will be some travel in connection with ship inspections, installation supervision and system commissioning (You should be prepared to travel 25 to 50 days per year.)
The position is hands-on and, given the early stage of the development of the company, the tasks will be varied, therefore a flexible approach is desired.
Your professional competencies:
- A background as a Marine Engineer, Engineer, Electrician, Naval Architect, or a similar practical/theoretical background
- Min. 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Experience with project management software is a plus
- Strong technical insight and commercial understanding
Your personal characteristics
- A good listener who inspires trust in others
- A natural communicator, you persuade others to adopt your viewpoint by your enthusiastic and optimistic attitude
- Dependable and persistent, you like to tie up the loose ends and see an assignment through to conclusion
- A natural problem solver who thrives on assisting others to success
Working for Bawat A/S means:
- You will work with a solution, that solves an environmental challenge in a sustainable way
- You will be part of a team of experts, who are in the forefront of science and technical development
- You will join a team of people who are passionate about their work
- You will have plenty of opportunities for personal development in a busy working environment with rapid decision-making processes
- You will be working with committed colleagues in a dynamic workplace in Hørsholm
- We communicate in English with our customers and suppliers, and work in an open and inspiring office environment
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
The development of an entirely new approach to ballast water management that is simple, flexible, cost-effective and sustainable led to the founding of Bawat in 2011. Since then, Bawat has built upon its innovative breakthrough to offer targeted, state-of-the art solutions to the maritime industry as this sector adapts to a new environmental framework at sea. Bawat is an engineer-driven company that is rooted in the tradition of Danish maritime innovation. Bawat has a deep maritime insight and expertise and an extensive network in the sector. For these reasons, Bawat is seen as a trusted and professional partner. Read more:www.bawat.com (http://www.bawat.com)