Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
We are gearing up for an exciting future and are looking for an analytical and business-minded Project Controller to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the finance team in the Division, working to support the project organisation in small and large projects. The project organisation pulls in resources from different disciplines and your main focus will be to support Project Managers in monitoring project and product cost across the internal and external supply chain.
- Support Project Managers in monitoring project and product cost across the internal and external supply chain including:
- Cost analysis and cost monitoring
- Provide guidance and expertise on cost monitoring to project managers
- Ensure proper project accounting, make reconciliations and prepare documentation
- Focus forward, including forecasting and analytical work
- Prepare management presentations for the different project & product categories
- Maintain processes and controls to ensure the early signs of adverse cost development
- Support and drive development of rules, tools and processes to make sure that we run a professional Project Management
Qualifications and experience
- University degree at Bachelor or Master level
- Relevant work experience within Finance, Accounting, Audit or similar is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Ability to extract and analyse detailed information from the ERP, BI system and other tools
- Experience from project organizations is an advantage
- Very good English skills, spoken and written
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead and define clear priorities
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund / Brattvåg
Point of contact
Vemund Ukkelberg, VP Finance DMMC, +47 95799799
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication