Imagine a future - where internet connectivity knows no boundaries. Do you want to join one of the leading manufacturers of communication and satellite equipment on a fantastic transformational journey?
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Product Marketing Manager. Cobham SATCOM is a global tele-communication company where the main purpose of our technology is to keep people safe and connected in the remotest areas both at land and at sea. Big tech companies trust us to help them bring internet connectivity to remote communities, as we have what it takes to lead and deliver on the most ambitious communications projects.
At Cobham SATCOM, our vision is to be the leader in remote connectivity, safeguarding and connecting people and ideas. This gives meaning to the work of our 553 employees worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Cobham SATCOM truly has something special inside.
This role will be based in our Head Office in Lyngby, Denmark, but some occasional international travel must be anticipated. The role reports to our VP of Marketing & PR.
As Product Marketing Manager at Cobham SATCOM you will be part of the Marketing team responsible for developing effective marketing strategies that drive the product brands and support sales. You will work across our business verticals (Land, Maritime and Managed Services) on commercial aspects of going to market and tapping into content around customer needs, industry trends and other relevant topics.
In close collaboration with product managers you will drive the value proposition development process (product level) and you will help present the features and benefits of our strong products & services. You will enable strong messaging and product perspectives in our customer facing efforts and ensure a mix of traditional and digital media strategies, sales onboarding, and various communication/media strategies to target end-users and dealers.
As a Product Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Strengthen clarity around segmentation per products category (across partners & end customers)
- Own and maintain the portfolio of product marketing assets and help maintain general product comparison templates and overview vs. competitors
- Shape and articulate our product differentiation vs. competition (collaboration with Product Management) and translate product specs into (unique) selling points
- Develop, define and communicate value proposition (at product level)
- Develop product content for our digital channels and coordinate “technical writing” tasks related to product content
- Identify and drive creation of case stories with customers
- Maintain high level timeline and overview of product introductions
- Secure relevant product information updates to our network of Partners and support development of product training materials & sessions
As a Product Marketing Manager your qualifications should ideally be:
- 4-5 year’s of experience working as a product marketing manager in a B2B context
- Experience in launching B2B products globally through Partner channels
- Expert in creation of product marketing assets for content marketing
- Technically savvy – ability to absorb and understand technical products
- Many backgrounds could be relevant but as a minimum a Bachelor’s degree is required - could be a technical- as well as a marketing background
- Team player who thrive working cross-functionally
- A Can-do attitude
- Creative thinker
Starting your career at Cobham SATCOM means that you will be surrounded by peers that are experts in their field where you can learn from the best and gain relevant skills to adapt to this continuously changing world. Being part of Cobham SATCOM opens up opportunities for you to gain both professional and personal development in our performance-oriented environment, where social interactions are highly valued. You will become a part of a diverse organization on a transformational journey, where no two days look the same, working in a culturally diverse organization where both performance and fun are key elements. You will become part of a company where you will work together with talented, helpful and fun colleagues who value teamwork and integrity.
Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record check and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham SATCOM.
Cobham SATCOM is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
About Cobham SATCOM
At Cobham SATCOM, we create, develop, innovate, and share the responsibility to fulfil our potential – both on a company and individual basis.
We believe our culture of being highly innovated, our ability to continuously adapt to change, our capability to plan disciplined in connection to the demands and to foster a fun and inspiring work environment empowers us to achieve our ambitions. Join us and be part of bringing our inspiring projects to life. When connection matters you can count on Cobham SATCOM. It will be an exciting and rewarding journey so if you are up for a challenge we hope to hear from you.