Imagine a future where you drive the execution of inspiring digital campaigns – and have fun doing it
Join us in this exciting role where you’ll be a key driver for our digital future success. You’ll be working closely together with internal and external stakeholders to reach our target audiences in the best possible way and contribute to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of our Channel Marketing team where you together with your colleagues will be responsible for planning, executing, and constantly improving our paid search campaigns. You’re motivated by ensuring we reach our target audiences in the most effective way within budget and time and present recommendations based on learnings and KPIs. Our ability to support and execute digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for our marketing success, and we can’t wait to welcome you!
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and executing search campaigns on a global scale
- monitoring campaign performance and optimising campaigns to meet KPIs and manage spend
- building, developing, and maintaining target audience segments and advising about new opportunities within, e.g., segmenting and targeting
- collaborating with analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- communicating and providing insights to relevant stakeholders by presenting and documenting learnings.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with paid search and working with Google ads and Search ads 360 within an agency or in-house for a medium to large brand
- have a proven track record of generating effective conversions, leads and sales with high ROI
- are solution-oriented with a passion for media, getting results and testing new ways of working
- enjoy your work and like keeping up with and consuming search engine marketing trends and media tactics, and have a great understanding of buying platforms
- are a quick learner, a great communicator and team player, and stay up-to-date with platform changes and marketing tools.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karina Vang Hvitved, Manager, Channel Marketing, on +4599557969 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 24 May 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Karina Vang Hvitved
Manager, Channel Marketing
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.