An ocean of opportunities!
For a known actor in worldwide cruises we are now looking for experienced Oiler for unique career opportunities in the cruise industry.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Stands Engine watch as instructed by the Senior Engine Officers
- Operating and maintaining lubrication in machinery spaces
- During the watch, duties supervise Machinery spaces and promptly report malfunctions and abnormal conditions to the Engineering Officer on watch duty.
- Dedicate particular attention to Bilge condition, upon request of Engineering Officer on Duty execute cleaning and maintenance under supervision
- Performs Engine spaces, cleaning paintings including bilges as directed by the Chief Motorman
- Responsible to read various gauges – temperature and pressure and to record them in logs
- Adheres to all Environmental policies and procedures at all times
- Performs any additional task as requested by the Staff Chief Engineer
- Participates in all safety drills and training.
- US Visa C1/D
- Covid 19 Certificate
- Certificate of Competency STCW reg: III/4 and III/5, or higher (III/1, III/2)
- Basic Training Certificates as per STCW standard
- Minimum 12 months shipboard experience as Oiler (Experience from cruise is preferred)
- High School Diploma, Technical training
- English language proficiency
- Strong focus on ships safety management
- Health certificate
Choose FUN, and join the Carnival Crew!