In a sea of coordination tasks, can you swim like a fish?
EIVA is a hardware and software engineering company providing solutions for the international offshore and shallow water industry, ensuring that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and set up wind turbines at sea.
Our marketing department is responsible for everything with our logo on it – including our website, SEO activities, webinar execution, exhibition planning and merchandise, just to mention a few. And we are now on the lookout for a marketing coordinator to take the wheel on the tasks related to these activities to join the team in Stilling, Denmark.
What the tasks will consist of
Among others, your tasks will include:
- Ensuring that our website, which comprises a webshop, is running smoothly and is up to date on product info, campaigns, etc
- … which includes communicating with our external partner on technical updates and amendments to the CMS platform, including SEO activities
- Taking charge on planning and executing webinars during which our product experts present to a world-wide audience
- Ordering and managing the stock of merchandise/practical items relating to marketing
- Creating graphics based on our design templates, for example website images / videos, exhibition material, etc
- Job post coordination with internal and external touch points when we have vacant positions to fill
- Other ad hoc assistance to the marketing director and other colleagues, including for example, and not least, the task of ordering Christmas presents and planning social events
The key focus of our marketing efforts are online media, so it is vital that you have an interest (and perhaps even practical experience) in navigating the tools that we use for this, such as CMS (Dynamicweb), webinar tool (Zoom), video-editing tools, etc.
You will be an integrated part of our marketing team, and often also work closely together with many of our colleagues from other departments, since many of your tasks often will involve many different stakeholders.
Please don’t be afraid to apply – even if you know nothing about the offshore industry!
We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll be sure to equip you with all necessary introductions to our activities and solutions before you dive into the EIVA waters.
You will get the chance to...
- Make your mark on our marketing activities – we are always happy to get new input and ideas
- Be part of a team with a busy schedule for the coming years and a wish to strengthen and expand on our marketing initiatives
- If not already an experienced user, the chance to apply your graphical skills to Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Join an industry at full speed ahead and a company with a very international atmosphere
- Perhaps be the only one in your network who can say you’ll be working in a company that has its own (test) pool
The ideal candidate ...
- Comes with a relevant educational background or experience, such as a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or similar; the key being the wish and ability to navigate many different marketing-related tasks
- Enjoys having many different types of tasks in play and appreciates that rearranging their priority when new ones join the list may be necessary
- Enjoys interacting within teams, navigating both an internal network of colleagues and external network of partners
- Finds it interesting to dive into a world with technical products
- Is so detail-oriented and structured that your net rarely lets fish through that should have been caught
- Is familiar with the world of Microsoft’s platforms and perhaps also Adobe Creative Suite
- Appreciates the opportunity to learn the ropes of new tools should we get any ideas that require entering untested waters
Please note that strong English skills, both written and verbal, are a must for this position.
You'll be working out of EIVA's headquarters in Stilling, Denmark – just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus by car and easy to get to by bus.
When you're part of the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an international, informal and open workplace culture, engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, because of how highly we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries being a common enough event among our colleagues.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar (when we are not limited by the coronavirus situation).
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve hooked your attention, send your application and CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘Marketing coordinator’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Director Marketing and Sales Manager Anne Juul Andreasen at firstname.lastname@example.org.