Red Rock, part of Ocean Infinity, is seeking a Junior Sales Officer.
Ocean Infinity is a pioneer of large scale marine robotic operations deploying robotic technologies to capture ocean data and deliver maritime solutions whilst minimising our environmental footprint. We are building the world’s largest fleet of marine robotic vehicles, offering the safest and most sustainable operations the industry has ever seen. Our purpose is to innovate using robotics and technology to transform industries, enabling people and the planet to thrive.
Our core belief that the seemingly impossible can be achieved with innovative, creative thinkers and cutting-edge technology has remained at the heart of the company. Ocean Infinity is a place where creativity and innovation is demanded and allowed to flourish. The team is constantly developing the most advanced technology and data handling capabilities in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
Ocean Infinity Group Ltd is a leading data analytics and marine robotics business. Operating in the oceans worldwide we push industry boundaries with innovative technology and thinking. We safely and sustainably deliver ultra-high-quality data that has been acquired at unmatched speeds. We provide answers for our clients in a way the industry has never seen before.
Red Rock Marine is an innovative company under the Ocean Infinity Group, which is focused on providing products and services in business areas: industry, offshore, marine, IT and public transportation. We strive to continuously improve design and quality in close cooperation with customer demands and in compliance with current regulations. Our organization consists of both highly educated and experienced employees with technically competent background.
Work location: Norway
Division / Department: Red Rock Marine
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Due to our growing agent network with increasing market share, we need to strengthen with more resources in this field. As a Junior Sales Officer you will work closely with other sales resources and technical personnel as well as being an important contributor to further growth. Some travel must be expected.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Be directly involved in the intervention and follow-up of markets, customers and agents;
- Assist Sales Officers in conducting technical, economic and sales strategic meetings internally and externally;
- Actively work to ensure that contracts are signed and in accordance with internal policies;
- Implement measures necessary to satisfy guidelines described in the quality system.
- Technical/economic education;
- Experience of international sales;
- Experience in the marine/offshore market;
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative and handle pressure;
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state – spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Results focused;
- Personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Complies with Ocean Infinity management system policies, all OIMS practices, programs, and procedures;
- Successfully completes required training as identified by OIMS and the management team;
- Participates in the OIMS by reporting events, attending meetings and workshops, reporting problems, and recommending improvements, and other related activities;
- Informs an Ocean Infinity Supervisor, Team Lead, or Manager of any unidentified risks, hazards, or system deficiencies in the workplace;
- Supports Ocean Infinity’s environmental and social goals.
Ocean Infinity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
For applications, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org