Imagine a future where you’ll take part in handling and maintaining critical IT components in our IT infrastructure solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be given the opportunity to participate in our new Agile IT Infrastructure organisation and assist us in the administration of the IT hardware components for critical IT systems. Your time will be divided between supporting our technical staff and executing tasks in our Site Enablement team.
Welcome to IT Infrastructure Management
You’ll be part of the Site Enablement team in IT Enterprise Infrastructure where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the critical IT hardware components and lines are handled in an appropriate way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling Internet and WAN line administration with internal stakeholders and vendors
- following processes to ensure correct and timely operation of Internet and WAN lines
- handling invoices and pricing of Internet and WAN lines
- handling communication towards our business areas and vendors, to ensure timely and precise handling of requests
- helping out in preparing and executing changes to hardware and software components.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently undertaking a relevant bachelor or master’s degree at a university
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey messages to the business and vendors smoothly and efficiently
- enjoy working with hardware components and administrative tasks
- are eager to learn new tools and are ambitious about the details in your daily work
- find it motivating to work with technical staff to solve problems for our stakeholders and business.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.