Imagine a future where you lead one of our most crucial delivery teams working with SAP to a smoother and leaner set-up and a state-of-the-art IT system landscape
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for our IT living up to the quality and demands requested by our business, while supporting the delivery teams in their daily work.
Welcome to The ERP Product Line
You will be part of a strong IT Product Owner team in our ERP Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver services and products to agile release trains, different lines of business, and other IT product lines. The ERP IPL are headed by an IT product manager and anchored in our Business Platforms. To support the ERP IPL, several Competence Centers are established across regions and locations. The ERP IPL product owners work closely with the Competence Center leads to secure both the allocations, but also our IT resources’ development paths.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing that business and IT product needs and decisions are made visible to the delivery team and meet the prioritisation of the relevant stakeholders
- securing that business and product needs are handled across all teams while aligning with the IT product manager and other IT product owners
- securing continuous dialogue with stakeholders from IT and business securing solution definition and feedback – acting as the voice of the customer in the delivery team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong focus on both business and on value creation
- have a strong SAP (and/or ERP applications) knowledge to exercise good judgement on prioritisation calls to maximise value
- have the skill to ensure driving the application management (incl. Application Life Cycle Management) of own application portfolio) while excelling in agile methods
- can secure demand and supply of needed competences with essential stakeholders
- will secure service and product development of ERP IPL managed applications.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 09 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Schou-sørensen, External Consultant, on +4530557869 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 09 June 2021
Country: Denmark, Poland
Workplace: Gentofte, Warsaw
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer