Installation Proposal Manager
Lead the installation tendering process
We are now searching for a skilled individual to join our team as Installation Proposal Manager. In this role you will be a part of our tender team, responsible for the installation part in our tenders. You will actively lead the installation tendering process for all assigned tenders and ensure the best execution methodology and commercial solution is offered to our customers.
- Responsibility for installation aspects in the tender from start of tendering to contract award and handover to the Installation department
- Responsibility to deliver high quality tenders, prioritizing appropriately and meeting both customer demands and directives and NKT Installation Strategy
- Develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate with installation subcontractors
- Collaborate with internal departments to optimize technical and commercial solutions
- Participate in client negotiations
- Create tailored solutions meet customer expectations
To successfully take on this position, you need to be a person who is communicative, independent, driven and who enjoys collaborating and sharing experiences with colleagues. Equally important is your business-oriented mindset, as well as your ability to lead negotiations with subcontractors and understand contractual information. This position also puts high demands on your problem-solving skills as well as your ability to structure your work.
Moreover, you should thrive when working in an international and dynamic environment that allows you to benefit from your creativity and great personnel skills.
- BSc or MSc degree preferably within Engineering
- Several years of experience from technical sales or project management
- Have relevant experience and understanding from working in large civil construction projects, preferably land cable installation
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Swedish and/or German is beneficial
Are you looking for a career in a fast-moving, growing and high-tech environment in a challenging and independent role – let us know, we are waiting for you!
Please apply at our website at latest 5th of May 2021. Personality- and capacity tests might be included in the recruitment process.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Christian Fisch, +46 455 56 380
Unionen - Mikael Hammarin +46 455 75 972
Ledarna - Roger Jönsson, +46 455 55 911
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.3 billion in 2019. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.