DNV Inspection services have been designed to deliver quality and support to our customers' projects throughout the asset lifecycle. By using common processes, procedures and systems across our global network, we can manage every inspection project consistently from project start-up to delivery and throughout the operational expenditure phase. This enables our customers to build sustainable business performance and to create stakeholder trust in a consistent way worldwide.
We are currently seeking several experienced off-shore Inspectors to join our team off the west coast of Norway. these will be long term assignments, likely for several years, on a rotation basis, in line with O&G off-shore practices/standards (“sokkelavtalen”). Candidates will ideally be available to start on short notice.
- Certified NDT inspector level 2 in accordance with EN-ISO 9712, minimum 3 certificates
- Certified in-service inspector in accordance with NS 415-1
- Experience within in-service inspection of oil and gas assets
- Offshore health certificate
- Offshore safety training
Preferred additional qualifications
- Certified rope-access technician in accordance with NS9600
- Certified welding inspector or welding engineer
- Certified coating inspector in accordance with NS476 FROSIO
- Well organized and able to execute in accordance with plan
- Good command of Norwegian and English language
- Flexible with respect to working time and workload
- Works well in teams as well as performing individual tasks
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!