Are you passionate about people, organizational change, growth, and transformation? Do you want to contribute to building software company in Sweden? Do you flourish in a fast-changing environment? Are you ready to make a difference and help shape the future of our people? Then this is your chance! For Total Specific Solutions (TSS) Sweden we are looking for a HR Business Partner.
As our new colleague, you will be supporting the General Manager of Sweden in building the largest Swedish Software company. You will be part of extending the current 5 Business Units. You will be involved in a variety of different topics such as mergers and acquisitions, change management, setting up talent management or supporting managers to enable our people in maximizing their performance and potential. You will use your unique talents and ideas to help them tackle their ‘fit for the future’ people challenges.
Together with business stakeholders and your fellow HR Business Partners in Europe, you will help us reach the desired goals. Ensuring that our managers across Business Units are empowered and engaged to deliver Software to our customers. You report to the General Manager Sweden and will work closely with Senior HR Business Partner. The scope of your activities cover our entire TSS Sweden staff. A high-energy attitude and independent work style are essential. And of course, you need to love change...
- Act as a trusted advisor to Managing Directors on full spectrum of Human Resources.
- Execute and tailor the ‘Fit for the future People strategy’ to specific needs of the Business Units.
- Drive and facilitate Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Succession Planning.
- Be the center of expertise regarding employment law and other HR-related regulations.
- Advice leaders and line management on the more complex individual HR related topics such as terminations, onboarding, health and safety, performance, relocation, integrity, compliance, disciplinary, talents, promotions, long term illness case-guidance.
- Consult with Managing Directors on current state of the organization and its people development. Help leaders identify desired future workforce, current state and appropriate solution to take action to be future ready.
- Ensure and organizing country onboarding events for all Business Units’ new joiners by acquisitions or new hires.
- Drive Employee Engagement through management involvement
- Advice and assess hiring of management and Managing Director roles and talent acquisition process and suppliers.
- Advice on cross Business Unit talent transfers, by partnering with General Manager to assist on talent mobility.
- Advices and drives regional acquisitions, reorganizations and organizational design.
- Trains managers as part of the HR trainers pool for the TSS Blue leadership development programs.
- Gives guidance on remuneration and compensation by understanding local pay market including benefits by internal and external research.
- You have minimum 5 years HR Business Partner experience in a Swedish (international) company.
- You hold a Master of Science degree within the field of Human Resources, Management or other studies.
- You have good knowledge of Swedish laws, regulations, employment law guideline and policies.
- You are willing to expand your career in an impressive international software firm in the field of Human Resources.
- You’re possessing a solution driven, open-minded mentality. Taking ownership for execution of our HR strategy and can keep track of different activities and projects.
- You’re able to work with multiple teams and colleagues from various backgrounds, levels and disciplines.
- You have the ability to work independently, but also proven ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- You’re able to communicate fluent in Swedish and English language.
Total Specific Solutions is a leading European provider of IT business solutions and consists of independent business units that deliver products and services to their specific vertical market segments. This market expertise is based on decades of experience. TSS is active in the verticals healthcare, local and central government, financial and legal services, accountancy, agriculture, automotive, construction, education, hospitality, manufacturing, maritime, mobility, real estate and retail. TSS is part of Topicus.com Inc, a public company listed on the Canadian TSX Venture Exchange. Topicus.com Inc is part of the ecosystem of Constellation Software Inc (CSI), a global provider of vertical business solutions. More information can be found on the website: www.totalspecificsolutions.com.
In this recruitment we are working together with Hays Specialist Recruitment. If any questions in regards to the role, please contact recruitment consultant Katarina Brygiewicz. If you find the role matching your profile, please apply with English