ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 10 SAR satellite missions and has raised $152M in financing. We don’t plan to stop - join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for an HR Administrator to join our People & Culture Team in Espoo, Finland. We hope you will help us to ensure the highest possible level of customer success.
Key responsibility is to take ownership of HR administrative processes to improve efficient operation of the department and ensure employee satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Having ownership of HR administrative processes
- Forming and maintaining employee record and updating internal databases
- Coordinating onboarding and offboarding processes
- Managing employees in a variety of systems, like a benefit database, performance management tool etc.
- Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts
- Participating in HR projects
- 3-5 years of work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or other relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- IT skills (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent administration and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong communication skills
- B.Sc. in Human Resources or other relevant field
- Knowledge of Finnish labor laws and practicalities
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English by the 30th of April 2021.
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE’s policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.