Searching for trained electricians with the right set of skills
We are busy performing a wide range of different types of tasks around the world. Accordingly, we're now looking for more "players" for our team.
- Qualified electrician with an apprenticeship
- Full GWO package
- GWO BTT (Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical)
- HUET + CA-EBS
- OGUK Medical + Chester step
- Offshore Slinger Banksman/Signaler (2-day course)
- CCNSG and/or VCA
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with High Voltage (>33kV), preferably within the wind industry
- Be able to document previous employments and tasks
- Willing to travel up to 6 weeks at a time
- Working independently with focus on responsibility, quality and being a great co-worker
- Strong oral and written skills also IT skills (Use of SAP, Microsoft Office package)
- Speaks, understands, and can write English professionally
- Valid driver’s license
- High Voltage Technician Accreditation 33/66kV
- AP Nominated
- Documented Switching experience
- Vestas Offshore (MHI) or SGRE specific work experience (High Voltage)
- 66kV cable course
- Schneider/Mitsubishi 66kV switchgear course and/or Siemens 66kV 8VM1 switchgear course
- Siemens Weiss Transformer course
- Employment in a company with high ambitions, focus on quality and safety.
- Team of colleagues where flexibility and mutual trust is the keywords.
- Possibility to influence your future competences.
- Salary that will match your qualifications.
Please forward your application and CV today using the link below.
For more information please contact Global Operation Manager, Wind Christian Poulsen at +45 4213 1105.
We look forward to hearing from you!
DELPRO Wind is a leading supplier of services for the installation and commissioning of medium and high voltage electrical equipment at offshore and onshore wind farms.
As an integrated part of the Fred. Olsen related companies, DELPRO Wind works directly with customers to provide medium and high voltage electrical services, or with other Fred. Olsen related companies as part of a larger installation or service solution.
DELPRO Wind was founded in 2014 as a joint venture between DELPRO A/S (founded in 2000) and Global Wind Service A/S.
We have approximately 160 employees, working on projects around the world.
For more information, please visit www.delpro-wind.com.