You will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Data & AI offerings in Finland. You will partner across our sales, delivery organizations and innovation teams to create cutting edge solutions to address our clientsâ needs. You will work with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to support the sales and delivery teams through the full life cycle of solution development and execution. You will work within diverse teams of professionals at varying levels to ensure a carefully manage sales and delivery process resulting in successful client engagements.
Day to day, you will:
- Drive customer conversations and business outcomes.
- Effectively architect and solution with the customers and drive sales through proposal and till closing the deal.
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales teams to drive solutions to our target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval.
- Support client delivery issues to ensure quality for offerings and solutions in your region.
- Act as a main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review Data & AI pipelines as well as educate them on our offerings.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level.
- Manage budget against the assigned country metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support the sales processes.
- Partner with the regional sales and solution teams on offering and asset development.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You have strong communication skills, especially when influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with our key clients. You have wide and mature network of client executives and technology partners, and you possess a strong social media presence. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in development, production and promotion of solution offerings to grow a line of technology service business.
- Strong experience in partnering with clients to develop solutions for large scale technology implementations involving Data and Analytics using (preferably) Microsoft products, Big Data, Database, Data warehousing, ML/AI/IOT.
- Proven experience of Data and/or Analytics development and deployment experience, also proven security and compliance experience along with the breadth of the D&AI capabilities.
- Knowledge of foundational cloud capabilities such as Networking, Storage, and Security.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements
- Ability to solution and build prototypes as needed with quick turnaround time.
- Ability to cross- and up-sell solutions within the regional sales channel.
- Experience collaborating across a large, matrix organization, including offshore teams and delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work across internal and external organizations and virtual teams effectively.
- Fluent in Finnish and English both spoken and written
- Hands-on experience leading large-scale global Database, Data warehousing and Analytics projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership and technical leadership in Database, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Big Data processing.
- Experience with Statistics, Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling.
- Understanding of business use cases and applications of Data & AI in industry context, preferably experience from financial services, manufacturing or retail.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies such as Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Preferably a Masterâs degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
- Microsoft Certifications are an advantage, e.g. Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure AI Engineer Expert, Azure Data Scientist Associate, Azure Data Engineer Associate.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a truly global cloud company with unrivaled development and paid certifications
- Full access to our owner Accentureâs knowledge and resources to grow the business
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Avanade University - real time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
If you have questions or concerns about the role or Avanade, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Lillli Tavaststjerna, 050 464 3769 / email@example.com.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at  Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on  Avanade Finland LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.