Group ESG Data specialist
Are you an experienced sustainability professional who is ready to join our Group Sustainability team in driving and coordinate the green agenda in an international company? Do you thrive having an impact and working in a dynamic and informal environment where you get the opportunity to further develop and anchor the NKT sustainability agenda in the business processes? Then you could be the one we are looking for!
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the NKT sustainability strategy in full alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Initiate, drive and coordinate sustainability data and reporting initiatives in close co-operation with local HSE/Quality functions and plant managers to ensure a global approach and alignment with an extra focus on the environmental area
- Further integrate our work with global CSR standards, such as UN Global Compact, GRI, SDGs, ESG requirements
- Further improve our Annual Sustainability data reporting in close co-operation with Communications, Finance and functions
- Further develop our ESG data reporting in to for example CDP, Ecovadis, Sustainalytics, etc in close cooperation with the support functions
- Further align our work with the relevant legislations and regulations
- A Master’s degree within Social Science or Engineering or equivalent qualifications within the area of sustainability
- 3-5 years of experience with ESG reporting and data collection processes, preferably from international companies with production sites
- Experience and profound interest in working both tactically and operationally with ESG data
- Strong analytical skills and data management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – experience from working in an environment with many stakeholders and approaches
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Danish, Swedish and/or German is an advantage
You will be located in either our headquarter in Broendby, Denmark, our high-voltage cable factory in Karlskrona, Sweden or our office in Malmö, Sweden, depending on where you live. You must be available for frequent travel to our plants in Northern and Central Europe, in average 2-3 travel days per month.
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world.www.NKT.com.
Lyckeby, SE, 37165
Malmoe, SE, 215 32