Imagine a future where you can help shape our future workplace and develop truly great employee experiences
Join us in this role where you’ll be heading our Love Your Workplace (LYW) programme, that develops, tests, and implements new ways of working for our current and future workplace. You’ll support our workplace strategy and Flexible (Hybrid) Working model, providing our employees and global business with a sustainable, inclusive, and empowering workplace.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Real Estate where you, together with your colleagues, will provide an efficient office portfolio with an attractive and modern workplace for our growing global business. You’ll join a team of ten specialists within Real Estate, Project Management, and Workplace design. We’re part of a global support function of approx. 140 employees world-wide delivering Facilities Management, Catering, Site & Building security, Workplace Sustainability, and Real Estate.
You’ll play an important role in:
- spearheading the development of the LYW programme, bringing structure to this initiative and facilitating collaborations between various internal departments and external consultants
- establishing, leading, and maintaining governance and organisation to support the continuous development and implementation of concepts and solutions related to our physical and digital workplace
- establishing and aligning the regime of success criteria and key outcomes
- building methods and tools (surveys etc.) for gathering and benchmarking for continuous reporting and learnings
- establishing, managing and maturing our ability to develop and deliver improved employee experiences based on learnings, while also incorporating digital, physical, and human needs into new workplace concepts
- establishing, aligning, and following up on time, investment, and roll-out plans for applying decisive and new solutions and concepts to the global portfolio.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience with Programme or Project Management, and preferably have a professional background within the area of Project Management
- are skilled in and experienced with building up a programme organisation, with the ability to drive change management initiatives and communicate across all organisational levels
- are an ambitious and perseverant individual with the desire and ability to drive change
- work and act with a high level of integrity and understand that you and the programme’s success come from connection, collaboration, and dialogue
- Ideally hold a degree within the realm of Engineering, Construction Architecture, or Architecture. A business-oriented education and experience with big transformational programmes from large corporations is equally relevant.
- can make the complex simple by building visual presentations which get the listener on board and engage them in the message.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mark Krebs-Hille, Head of Global Real Estate, on +4599552091 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
12 November 2021, 23:59 CEST
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Head of Global Real Estate
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An equal opportunity employer
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
We welcome applications from veteran candidates who have engaged in military service of a similar level of experience and responsibility.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.