We offer you
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic manner.
- The possibility of working with the latest Microsoft technologies and more!
- Challenging projects for Finnish and international clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- A company awarded by Microsoft as “Partner of the year” for the 15th time.
- A large program of diversified technical and/or cross-functional training (Agile, Design Thinking, AI, Azure, Excellence Consulting, Microsoft role-based certifications, etc.)
- A committed community that is committed to advancing issues around diversity and inclusion.
- An environmentally conscious company that undertakes eco-responsible actions
- Human Impact initiatives and commitments that have a positive impact for all thanks to technological innovations.
- Be part of a complex development team (onshore, nearshore, offshore).
- Be able to manage development teams.
- Contribute in technical recommendations regarding cloud-based services and their system design.
- Assist pre-sales by supporting solution architects and sales in shaping Azure-based solutions and creating technical recommendations.
- Contribute to building up and managing the customer relationship.
- Build and maintain your relationships within Avanade's Software Engineering community.
We are looking for
- Solid proven skills in .NET with strong Azure knowledge and interaction with an IDP.
- Experience in building and architecting native cloud-based solutions.
- Previous project and consultancy work where you have demonstrated that you have good abilities to both verbally and in writing convey complex information to both technical and non-technical parties involved.
- An eye for code quality and understanding of microservice service-based architecture.
- Good understanding of Azure's infrastructure and the principles of DevOps and application concepts such as automated testing and CI/CD processes.
- Experience in PaaS in Azure, Compute, App service, data and enterprise integration.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in software development, especially using React combined with .NET.
- Good language skills in both Finnish and English are a requirement in this position.
- You get motivated by designing and creating well-functioning software by using agile methods.
- Ability to perform independently or as part of one of the Epidemic Services scrum teams.
- Experience working in the health and public sector is an advantage.
- Certified Azure Developer Associate is an advantage.