Imagine a future where you translate data into actionable insights to improve digital campaigns and have fun while doing it
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key driver for our digital future success You’ll play a pivotal part in providing insights during campaign development, tracking performance, and ensuring ongoing optimization of how we deliver results in pursuit of a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of Channel Marketing where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with dedicated digital marketing specialists spanning multiple disciplines. You’ll apply your structured and analytical approach to translate complex marketing data sets and user journey signals into tangible insights and recommendations for the business. Data visualization is one of your strengths and you’ll assist in building dashboards and reports and support ongoing efforts to expand our tracking capabilities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing campaign performance, user journey signals, conversion insights, and website performance data to support ongoing optimization of content, web, and other digital assets and platforms
- working closely with other technical specialists to define, implement, and optimise tracking capabilities
- visualising digital marketing performance by developing new and optimising existing dashboards and reports using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Power BI
- participating in ideation sessions to proactively deliver recommendations to drive optimisation and improve customer experience across our global web portfolio, digital channels, and platforms
- can combine number-crunching skills, , with translating statistics into presentations to communicate learnings to a diverse range of branding, marketing, and business stakeholders
- facilitating inspiration and training sessions that demonstrate how to leverage data to deliver customer-centric solutions and build an insights driven mindset across key business functions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with business and market intelligence
- have ideally worked in a similar role at a medium or large-sized business or agency, as a digital media analyst, analytics consultant, or similar
- have a solid understanding of MarTech, and experience with many of the following platforms: Google Campaign URL Builder, Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio, Bitly, Accutics Tracking Code Creator, and Supermetrics
- work in a highly structured and proactive manner, and have excellent analytical skills
- are a quick learner, a competent communicator, and a team player
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karina Vang Hvitved, Manager, Channel Marketing, on +4599557969 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
11 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Karina Vang Hvitved
Manager, Channel Marketing
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.