Looking to get the best of both worlds? Work in the #4 biggest payments provider in the world and be in charge to run your own company within that environment? We are looking for a DevOps manager to join our team in Stockholm.
You will be E2E responsible for a really cool product called payment IQ ( https://docs.paymentiq.io/europe/quickstartguide/general/introduction). This product is designed to deal with all the payments needs of gaming customers and it uses all kinds of cool technologies like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Kafka
As DevOps Manager you will be responsible for a tribe of ~ 13 people and you are accountable for the smooth delivery and uptime of your platform. You do this by being servant leader for your team, making sure that the direction you want to go is clear and help to get impediments out of the way.
In this role you might need to travel internationally on occasion.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Responsible from cradle to grave for your payment platform
- Be a servant leader to the people in the tribe by enabling them to be successful
- Be an ambassador and coach to continuously improve the Agile practices used by the tribe
- Provide a central node of communication for business, IT and improvement initiatives delivery status towards the key stakeholders
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the tribe together with the Tribe Architect
- Work closely with other DevOps Managers, Product Owners and other counterparts to drive delivery alignment and collaboration
- Create and foster high performance culture, which leads to commitment, engagement and partnership between your tribe and all parts of the organization
- Ensure your platform and way of working is compliant with internal and external regulations
- Ensure you platform and way of working meets internal and external Service level agreements
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You have the ability to build consensus in an environment of conflicting interests and ensure execution of agreed initiatives
- You are a driver of change and delivery across cultures and regions
- You have an agile mindset and strong operational orientation
Skills we can’t do without:
- Used to take a key role in an agile SDLC and have good knowledge of modern agile development methodologies and CI/CD concepts
- Previous experience from working with people management in an international environment
- Hands on experience from senior roles in complex IT organizations which include; budget management, re-structuring of activities and teams, executive level and quality of reporting
- Experience in managing technical aspects of software delivery in at least three of the following areas: front end development, back end development, infrastructure, middleware, data warehousing, IT Operations
- Experience in defining and driving strategies and transforming them into roadmap deliveries and key team objectives
Skills we’d like
- Used to work in Microsoft Excel, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Intermediate knowledge of a Programming Language
- Previous experience in Telco, Financial or Payment industry
- Previous experience working with geographically dispersed teams; onshore, offshore and nearshore
Worldline has many brands. You might also recognize us under the brand of Bambora or Devcode.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Services & Solutions; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com