Imagine a future where you’re part of the team that is the last line of defence for cyber security in a global green energy company.
Join us in this role where you’ll take charge of cyber security incidents both as a leader and a subject matter expert. You’ll be working to protect our company, our employees, the production assets, and intellectual property from threat actors that seek to harm us and our partners.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of the Threat Management unit where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and secure our cyber response, forensic investigations, and threat intelligence activities. You’ll work in a team of bright and passionate colleagues and work in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading cyber response activities both in IT and OT environments globally within the Cyber Defence Centre
- driving forensic investigations to completion either initiated by the head of Threat Management or at the request of internal stakeholders
- producing threat intelligence following the intelligence cycle on both operational and strategic levels for all threat actors across motivation types.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have documented, successful experience working in a similar capacity, specifically as a security incident manager in a large corporate setting
- have strong knowledge of cyber and IT-security with a keen interest in staying updated and learning more as well as sharing knowledge
- are used to working with threat intelligence across the intelligence cycle, such as analysing information from different source types and creating relevant briefings packages that are accurate and to the point
- are a team player driven by passion for cyber security, and have a keen interest in protecting which matters to society.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dennis Huynh, Team Lead, on +4529713000 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 30 May 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.