We are looking for a Compliance Advisor!
We are looking for a Compliance Advisor to join our compliance function. The Compliance Advisor is responsible for supporting the design, management and oversight of the Group-wide legal compliance program, with a focus on business ethics and anti-corruption, data protection, foreign trade controls/ sanctions, and competition law. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Compliance Advisor provides guidance and support on varied compliance matters to all Business Units across the Group.
As a Compliance Advisor, you play an important role in supporting the Company’s vision and commitment to ethical business.
The position is located in Stavanger. Trondheim might be considered for the right candidate.
Some of the things you will be accountable for
- Manage and administer third-party due diligence procedures across the Company, ensuring due diligence activities adhere to global requirements set by compliance function
- Support the continued improvement of internal due diligence procedures, including relevant interfaces with other systems and applications
- Maintain accurate internal record of data privacy processing activities for Company
- Assist to develop compliance training materials and programs for Company staff and manage and administer same
- Assist to prepare compliance reporting materials for presentation to Company leadership and AC/Board
- Assist to administer other compliance procedures and activities as necessary, including training
What we are looking for
- Recognized University degree; a Law degree is preferred but not a requirement
- 3+ years’ experience working with compliance- or internal control-related matters either from a law firm or international commercial company
- Some direct experience with compliance law and issues applicable to a multi-national Europe-based company and with compliance program procedures
- Direct experience designing and managing complex cross-functional procedures
- Familiarity with the offshore and maritime industries is preferred but not required
- Ability to present and explain complex issues clearly to personnel throughout the business, from offshore crew to top management
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing matters at once
- An organized and systematic approach; attention to detail
- Committed to the highest level of integrity
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different offices and countries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment