Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor's division of Strategy, Marketing & Communications is looking for Communications Manager.
If you are passionate in marketing and digital communications and seek to gain an experience in these areas, come and join the leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea.
As Communications Manager you will supports achievement of business growth objectives through the development and execution of communications plans and activities that positively influence the perception of MacGregor within the maritime industry, and raise awareness of capabilities amongst target external and internal audiences. You will work together with MacGregor Strategy, Marketing & Communications Functional Management Team, MacGregor Executive Management Team, Corporate Communications, PR/Media Agency and other external service providers, Internal and external customers
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the planning, development and successful execution of targeted communication activities to required quality and within budget, monitoring performance against agreed objectives
- Contribute to the continuous development of communication capabilities, particularly with respect to digital materials, content and channels, within an integrated communications approach
- Support the development of content and effective use of the Connect social intranet to enhance internal communications effectiveness and employee engagement
- Manage relationships with selected external service providers
- Assist in the development of the annual communications plan, functional budget and reforecasts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in communications or marketing
- 2+ years communications experience gained in an international company working within the maritime and offshore industries
- Highly developed English language communications skills, spoken and written
- Proven digital communications capability and experience
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills, familiar with working in a matrix organisation
- Ability to plan and manage workload effectively
You will be part of:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are self-motivated and delivery focused person and you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application here by October 23.12.2021, or contact Robin Thuillier, Director, Communications at Robin.Thuillier@macgregor.com