Are you ambitious and want to pursue a global career? Are you passionate and eager to learn about global trade from an international sales perspective?
As Commercial Trainee, you will play an important role supporting the Global Key Account Managers, growing existing key clients and winning new ones. You will get the opportunity to work across different industries (Wind, Oil and Gas, and Maritime), and use your commercial toolkit to contribute to successful performance of the team and our company.
We offer an engaging and team-oriented environment where you will have plenty of opportunity for continuous professional and personal growth. For the right candidate, this could be the first step towards in a long career at Maersk Training.
- Support our Key Account Managers with sales all over the world
- Coordinate workshops
- Collect and maintain data in CRM
- Assist with data collection and various market analyses and intelligence
- Support projects where needed for the business to achieve its targets.
We are looking for
- You thrive on meeting new people and other cultures, and are not afraid to take on new tasks.
- You are optimistic and believe obstacles are a trigger for change.
- You are highly self-driven, fast, furious and result oriented.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a good eye for detail.
- You come with up to two years of experience.
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken. Please note that our corporate language is English so we look forward to receiving your application in English.
- You have a relevant academic background, either with a commercial or financial profile (i.e. cand.merc.).
- You must also hold a valid Danish residence and work permit
Our Headquarter is based in Svendborg.
There will be no people management in this position.
Some traveling activity must be expected.
We will close this vacancy as soon as we have found the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact: Joakim Reinholdt Jensen via JRJ032@maersktraining.com