Posted Date: Apr 20 2021
Commercial Manager Trainee
6 month contract
Are you a talented and ambitious student or graduate who shares our values? We are looking for a Commercial Manager Trainee to support GSK’s digital transformation across infectious disease therapeutic areas during a 6-month traineeship.
We are looking for somebody who will inspire the marketing brand teams by bringing fresh ideas and marketing skillsets to our team. The role will help maximize the impact of our marketing campaigns by modelling agile ways of working and a curious mindset. You should have a strong sense of prioritization and help your colleagues go where our activities can bring the most value.
The Commercial Manager Trainee will work closely with the Vaccines and HIV leads in supporting marketing opportunities within the portfolio to secure a continuous growth of the entire GSK business through solid brand management, MCM execution & content driven opportunities based on insights and analytics.
The Commercial Manager Trainee will play an important role in the development and implementation of the local commercial customer engagement plans for HIV and vaccines. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and align multi-stakeholder relationships to ensure ongoing alignment with digital strategies
- Evaluate the digital strategy to optimize channel, customer, and consumer offerings
- Drive the localization of HCP campaigns and disease awareness campaigns
- Coordinate translation of global assets for the market and ensure execution is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Initiate and track the copy approval process for all the materials in responsible market
- Plan and execute educational events for Health Care Professionals flexibly in a virtual/hybrid setting
- Analyse success with relevant market data
This will be done in close co-operation with colleagues, local agencies and the GSK offshore content management teams in alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Studying bachelors degree in relevant subject
- Entrepreneur, creative and curious attitude
- Thrives to be working independently
- Strong desire and track record to own a piece of the business & make a difference to the business & patients.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal in English & Finnish) and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Experience in independent decision making
- Comprehends market data & sales data.
- Experience of developing, implementing and measuring digital channels at the local country level.
- Ability to drive priorities in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose
- Flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Ability to quickly adopt software tools for content management
- Brand/product management experience
- Customer engagement or Sales experience
- Track record in delivering in cross functional teams
- Experienced within pharmaceuticals or the healthcare sector
- Understanding of the rules of pharmaceutical promotion
Please apply using the button on this page and attach a CV in English. Please take a copy of the job advert as this will not be available after the role has closed.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.