Imagine a future where you develop budgets for new investments in offshore wind while supporting our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in ensuring high-quality CAPEX budgets through facilitating a structured CAPEX process and developing our tools and the way we work going forward.
Welcome to Investment Analysis
You’ll be part of CAPEX Budget Managers where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver and benchmark CAPEX budgets for wind farms and act as the link between Finance and the technical organisation. You’ll be the go-to person for questions related to CAPEX budgets of asset projects you’re part of, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring high quality and transparency in the budgeting process.
You’ll play an important role in:
- facilitating the CAPEX budgeting process for new investments in offshore wind farms for bids and FIDs
- consolidating CAPEX budgets from different packages and ensuring appropriate controlling and benchmarking of cost estimates and consistency across schedules, resources, contracts, risks, etc.
- ensuring adjustments of budgets for cost items not covered by well-defined packages
- reporting and benchmarking CAPEX budgets for reviews and decision material and ensuring a high degree of transparency in the numbers
- developing our tools and processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a financial background with an interest in the technical or, alternatively, a technical background with an interest in finance
- have an interest in interacting with a technical organisation and ‘translating’ technical solutions into CAPEX budgets as well as acting as the link between Finance and the technical organisation
- have a systematic and analytical approach to tasks, with a high degree of self-dependence, and feel strongly responsible for your work and the results you deliver
- have a flair for BI systems and an interest in developing the way we work
- have good communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tommy Holmstrøm, Senior Manager, on +4599557395 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 6 June 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.