Country:DenmarkCities:CopenhagenArea of expertise:Sales
Avanade Denmark is looking for an ambitious dynamic person who is motivated by achieving challenging targets across industries. Avanade is well established in the IT industry collaborating with some of the most well-known enterprises globally. The offerings include Enterprise Solutions, Managed Services among others. The company has a strong footprint within Digital Transformation and the Journey to Cloud.
As a Business Development Executive at Avanade Denmark, you will be responsible for managing and running the entire sales cycle. You will drive the origination of new deals and acquisition of new clients. Further, you will be responsible for expanding business with current clients.
You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, competitive offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Interact with clients to establish relevance
· Build strong relationships with key decision makers, including C-level, with our clients
· Understand the needs of your clients and marshal the right internal resources to support the clients in finding creative solutions
· Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and leverage relationships
· Apply and leverage the Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices
· You will be responsible for understanding client needs and requirements and ensure the proposed solutions match with client needs
· You will support the hand-over process from Sales to Delivery
· Lead the Client Account Team to ensure incremental up-sale and high customer satisfaction
· Working mostly in the greater Copenhagen area, but travel must be expectedAbout you:
You are a self-starter who thrives in a complex consulting environment working with sophisticated technology solutions. You work with high energy, drive and commitment to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals. You take ownership and inspire others and make a positive impact. You have superb interpersonal skills and can build relationships with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside your organization.
Your background and skills likely include:
· Selling outsourcing/managed service deals or other large-scale engagements that include significant offshore delivery
· Previewing, identifying and providing fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances
· Ability to adopt new skills and abilities as needed
· Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities
· Prescriptive sales principles and practices
· Shaping and positioning business outcome-oriented propositions
· Acting as a trusted advisor/discussion partner to clients
· Strong communication skills including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
· Relevant education on Master level or minimum on Bachelor level or equivalent
You likely have five or more years of experience from a similar role within business development, relationship building and advanced closure, and in driving complex sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level.