Quironprevención is the Spanish leader in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention
(Occupational Health and Safety) in which more companies trust internationally.
We work in the Energy Sector in national and international Wind Energy projects.
Currently we are looking for experienced professionals to work as: Quality Inspectors to join our team in Europe and Offshore.
The Quality Inspector will perform his/her job in various Wind Energy projects:
In dependence of the project director, the QI will be responsible to guarantee the
fulfillment of the Constructive Quality:
- Mechanical and commissioning inspections of wind turbines (Gamesa or SGRE
- Quality control of input materials
- Check the contents of the shipments
- Control the material’s expiration date
- Control materials of free use
- Perform quality control activities: control during the fixation and assembly work
for structures and panels
- Communicate and report non-conformities discovered
- Interesting compensation package
- Freelance contract
- Full time job
- Joining an important Business Group in full expansion. Possibility of continuity within the group
- Starting date: June 2022
- Education: Technical Degree – Mechanical Industrial or similar.
- QIs with either legacy Siemens, Gamesa or SGRE experience (any turbine type) and have been working as QIs during a construction project.
- Experience working on wind farm projects.
- Installation, commissioning or maintenance background.
- Experience as QI but those with ambition to become QI also encouraged to apply
- Languages: fluent English