Do you want a job where you have the impact to make a real difference in the world of business intelligence? Are you inspired by data and building structure? Would it motivate you to grow your career in a truly global and innovative organization, where you set the limit for your development? If your answer is yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you at Vestas!
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Supply Market & Analytics
Supply & Market Analytics is part of the Procurement Excellence department within Global Procurement. Our responsibility is to support our global and regional teams to improve the marketability of our offering in the markets. We are a team performing value chain analytics, market intelligence, Business Intelligence (BI) & reporting guiding to recommendations for cost optimizations and strategic decision-making.
You will have an important part in
- Facilitating communication between global Procurement and IT
- Guiding Global Procurement reporting strategy with standardized reports
- Building, implementing and promoting BI solutions to Global Procurement
- Guiding task/project prioritization and time allocation for Global Procurement BI team
- Handling complex data structures to ensure decisions are based on accurate data
- Innovating, building and maintaining Global Procurement BI Tools (e.g. KPI Scorecard, Forecast and Dashboards)
- You have 1-5 years experience with relevant background/education (e.g. Information Management, Business Intelligence, Finance, Mathematics/statistics)
- You have experience with Data Architecture and bridging the gap between IT and the business
- Experience with SAP ERP, SAP BI, SAP HANA, or similar
- Experience with visualization tools, such as SAP Analytics Cloud or Power BI
- Experience with SQL coding
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel. Experience with MS visual studio, VBA or SharePoint sites .
- You are fluent in English (written & oral)
As a person, you are professional and enthusiastic by nature with a solid sense of quality. You are flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative mindset and you thrive in a complex environment with skilled people.
- You have an innovative mindset in reaching out to stakeholders, capturing requirements and needs and transforming these into business value
- You have efficient communication skills and bring forward your ideas effectively and have the ability to work inclusively with various stakeholders, colleagues, and senior management
- You are self-motivated, result-oriented, always raising the bar for yourself and encouraging your peers to follow, & have skilled cross-functional understanding
- You are structured, systematic and have a good understanding of business processes
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and complex job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within a global company in the renewable energy industry. You will be provided with an original opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a 'can-do' attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
Application date: 6th of June, 2022. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date if the right candidate is identified before.
Start date: 24th of July, 2022 or after mutual agreement.
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Senior Specialist Heidi Lindgaard-Brok at +45 22 47 68 73
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Aarhus N, Region Midtjylland, DK