Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognized part of the Global high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programs and for the global market.
We have the right solutions for the protection of personal, business or authority data. Companies and governments trust in our technologies to securely and reliably handle their digital interactions with humans. Our identity management and data protection technology ensures security in the financial markets or during border crossing. We offer comprehensive software and service solutions for digital banking and payment services as well as solutions for the challenges of increasing connectivity and the growing IoT market. More than 30,000 organizations use our technologies for checking the identity of persons and things, for granting access to digital services, or for analyzing and encrypting large data volumes.
Thales with its headquarters in France has about 80,000 employees in 68 locations.
About the role:
For our activities in the field of digital identity and security / software monetization at our location in Stockholm
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
- The Account Manager role is accountable for sales results in the Nordics (Sweden/Norway/Finland), including: achieving agreed revenue targets, establishing and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers, penetrating new accounts and realizing new opportunities, ensuring effective service and customer care in the territory consistent with company standards.
- The Account Manager will work on the phone and in the field, will undertake customer visits and generate new business opportunities at trade shows, seminars and other relevant events or via prospecting activities. The Account Manager has a group of assigned customers and carries a team quota, which includes recurring revenue, expected upside through upsell and cross sell activities as well as helping 2 other Field Sales Representatives to achieve their New Business Quota.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Direct Sales of our products, solution and services to the mid-market segment in the Nordics.
- Market analysis and definition of key customers including participation in marketing activities, fairs, conferences and executive briefings.
- Long term client/account management and account planning for defined clients (including Cross Sell/Up-Sell potential)
- Definition and prospecting of new logo clients and pipeline generation to support enterprise business
- Qualification of all enquiries generated through a variety of sources (Direct Mail, Tradeshows, Events, Website Enquiries, Advertising, PR)
- Close cooperation and management of internal resources in client projects (Pre-Sales, Product Management, Professional Services)
- Learn, implement and adhere to our Diagnostic Sales Methodology
- Actively manage Forecast and KPI targets
- Timely and accurate reporting in our CRM System
We are looking for:
- An university educated to degree level (Business Administration, Sales / IT related or similar) or comparable education
- A consultative mindset and the skill of comprehensive listening
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales of Software/IT Solutions in a B2B environment
- An excellent communicator, with strong written, listening and numerate skills
- A strategic thinker able to apply her/his skills to meet goals around Quota and KPI’s
- An independent yet team-oriented person with a structured way of working
- the ability to develop and understand complex business processes/business models in medium to large companies
- Some experience in sales methodologies such as value-based selling or diagnostic selling
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both spoken and professional written – Finish/Norwegian desirable
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honor accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practiced and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities, we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programs promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales, we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries, our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Great journeys start here, apply now!At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!