How about joining us at what will be the world’s most cutting edge electrical boat factory?
- About the company
X Shore is the world’s first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.
- Job description
This is a new role in a new organization and a pretty new company at that, so of course, this entails building, testing, learning, and developing. Every day. Maybe that’s something that motivates you?
We’re on the lookout for our next Automation Engineer. You will be given endless possibilities to influence and improve within your area of expertise.Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Create and implement specifications and work instructions
- You operate, run, program, troubleshoot and manage all aspects of the robot in a production environment
- Manage investment projects
- Your profile
For this you need to enjoy working with both the bigger picture, details on a deep technical level – and everything in between. You are creative, independent and have the ability to create structure.In this position you need:
- BSc in mechatronics or equivalent
- At least five years experience from working with all aspects of industrial robots (mainly ABB)
- Previous work experience with robot processes in painting, gluing, processing, pick-n-place, handling or equivalent
- Experience of installation, operation, continuous improvements / optimization and maintenance of automation systems
- Phenomenal knowledge in process simulation and off-line programming (via e.g. robot studio, process simulate)
- Knowledgeable in PLC programming and CAD
- Experience of starting up new project / production facilities and working with continuous production and optimization / continuous improvements.
You also need to be fluent in English and Swedish.We consider it a plus if you also have:
- Previous experience of vehicles or aircraft
- Knowledge / experience of composite materials
- Application process
X Shore collaborates with Skill in this recrutiment. We will continuously review applicants and we therefore suggest not to wait until last application date to apply. Log in or register your CV at www.skill.se
For questions, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kajsa Jonsson at 08-120 971 71, email@example.com.