Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients we are seeking a Well Integrity Engineer
Application date: 23.04.21
Start date: 03.05.2021
End date: 02.05.2022
Objective of the role:
The post holder is responsible for the assurance of well integrity for
the clients assets in line with the clients corporate policy and guidelines and Norwegian
- Maintain and update of Well Barrier Schematics and MAASP/MOP Decision Sheet
- Maintain up to date record of integrity status of wells and ensuring that WIMS records
- Establish operational acceptance criteria based on well barrier element acceptance
- Maintain up to date well integrity KPIs.
- Provide technical and operational support for specific well integrity issues when
- Lead or support development of diagnostics for well integrity issues.
- Lead or support investigations of well integrity anomalies.
- Ensure that exemptions related to well integrity are managed and documented.
- Interact with Operations department on a frequent and regular basis to follow up
- Pursue proactive identification and resolution of challenges and opportunities.
- Work with subsurface, drilling, completion, operations, surface site teams and service
- Liaison as required with the various regulatory bodies, including RNNP Reporting.
- Support Wells work and the wider organisation as required.
- Perform well integrity reviews in cooperation with Base Management and Operations.
- Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs and lead Risk Assessments related to well integrity.
- Ensure that all lessons with regards to well integrity are captured, shared and
- Contribute to standardization and continuous improvement
- Relevant engineering degree and/or experience
- 3-10 years of relevant wells or integrity experience (pending engineering level)
- Technical training / competency as per guidelines for discipline and position
- Well related Risk Assessments
- Possess a valid IWCF certificate
- Good interpersonal and team player skills.
- Good and effective communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share
- Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language is required.
- Drive and interest for continuous improvement (technology and digitalization)
- Open and transparent communication