We are facing increased activity and are looking to strengthen our team in Well Constructions Fluids, Cementing .
By joining our team, you will be embarking on a unique journey with the world's leading provider of technology to the global energy industry. Our new employee has good understanding in Drilling Technology.
This is an offshore position, local connection to Norway will be preferred.
We are looking for Field Specialists to join our Fluids department for work offshore. The cementer will operate and maintain assigned Fluids equipment safely and efficiently and is responsible for the preparation and supervision of the fluids/cementing treatment at the Wellsite. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Maintain and provide safe, efficient, and reliable service quality to customers.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT,
self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and for service delivery execution.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technician or certificate of apprenticeship in well technology/drilling/cementing/well service
- Experience from offshore operations within cementing is preferred
- Good English communication skills
- Good quality and HSE focus
- Knowledge with MS Office
- You are Self-motivated, outgoing and a good team player
- You must be a person who see any challenges and do whatever needed to make it work
- The right attitude towards your coworkers, customers and suppliers will be highly valued
- You take initiative and are proactive
We can offer
- An international working environment and career opportunities throughout the entire Schlumberger system
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Apply as soon as possible, but no later than 29th of October 2021, by following the link.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Schlumberger to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Schlumberger er verdens ledende oljeserviceselskap. Vi leverer avansert teknologi og kompetanse til kunder i petroleumsindustrien, og har over 100,000 ansatte fordelt på operasjoner i 85 land verden over. Vi har et mangfold av karrieremuligheter som lar deg bruke og utvikle dine ferdigheter fra første dag på jobben, og vi gir deg den opplæringen du trenger for å lykkes.
Schlumberger ble etablert i Norge allerede i 1966 og i dag befinner selskapets teknologiske kompetanse seg ved basene i Stavanger, Bergen, Trondheim og Oslo.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Schlumberger Norge AS
- Bli kjent med Schlumberger Norge AS
RISABERGVEGEN 3, 4056 Tananger
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto