- Contribute to obtain Company's HSE goals by active participation in the HSE work on the rig/platform.
- Ensure compliance with Company's security requirements.
- Ensure that established routines for wellsite geology work is being followed (ref GL3549)
- Continuously follow up well signals and evaluate pore pressure and borehole stability. Contribute to avoid well control incidents. (Extremely important for HPHT wells)
- Ensure that data acquisition is performed in accordance with activity program, detailed operations procedures and best practice.
- Perform quality control of drilling and geological data related to formation evaluation.
- Supervise service companies related to data acquisition.
- Immediately inform the Drilling Supervisor about geo operational issues that can influence safety, cost or well objectives. Advise on geological and reservoir technical issues.
- Ensure that all non-conformances are immediately discussed with the Operations Geologist, and properly documented.
- Keep the Operations Geologist continuously posted about well status.
- Prepare preliminary interpretations based on all data available and contribute to the final geological well products.
- Ensure that geological reports and logs are prepared and finalized. Wellsite geologists involved in drilling of HPHT wells and MPD (managed pressure drilling) shall be competent and familiar with the equipment and operational procedures.
- The following E-learning courses are mandatory: Well integrity basic, MPO basic
Qualifications and experience:
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience (including HPHT experience) OR Bachelor degree an 6+ years relevant experience (including HPHT experience)
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 18.01.2022
Location: Offshore NCS
Estimated contract period: 15.03.2022 - 31.12.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Geologist, HPHT, Geolog, Brønngeolog, Geologi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto