Roles and responsibilities:
Working in this units' competence center, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within operation, maintenance and/or projects:
- You support, challenge and participate in modification projects and operations to improve performance, quality and technology utilization for cost effectiveness
- You actively contribute to experience transfer in the sector and in the internal network
- You provide expertise and solutions for the technical safety discipline wrt technical integrity, project development, business development, maintenance and operation
- Provide technical support within technical safety
- Initiate modifications and follow up these
Qualifications and experience:
- Wide technical safety background with deep technical understanding within system and equipment design.
- Experience in engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of technical safety equipment and system.
- Experience in scoping of and performing risk and safety assessments/studies.
- It is an advantage to have operational and/or project experience.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 13.10.2021
Estimated contract period: 15.11.2021 - 16.05.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Teknisk sikkerhet, Technical Safety, HSEQ, System and equipment design, Offshore
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto