The main tasks are to follow up the mechanical discipline related activities in a brownfield and greenfield project in order to obtain optimized and safe solutions based on Project philosophies and requirements. Further to supervise that the project specific and regulatory requirements are met and adequately documented.
- For early phase projects, responsible for scoping and following up studies in mechanical discipline and maturation of mechanical deliveries as required per project phase.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Identify discipline deliverables including battery limits and interfaces for applicable facilities and activities
- Actively follow up milestones for the deliverables
- Follow up the discipline related activities to ensure adequate quality and progress of the deliverables
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, f.ex. handling of site queries (SQs) and non-conformance requests (NCRs).
- Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network.
- Implement installation friendly design in the project trough e.g. participation in- and input to HAZOP and HAZID reviews. Activities at height and risk of falling objects shall be paid particular attention.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 8 years experience within offshore engineering and min. 5 years experience within mechanical discipline.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations and international standards and codes applicable to mechanical equipment
- Proactive, open and able to work remotely via Teams (as required due to COVID restrictions)
- Experience from early phase studies, concept studies and project detail engineering
- Experience from operation or commissioning is advantageous
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 28.06.2021
Estimated contract period: asap - 02.05.2022
Commuters with residency in Norway will be accepted
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, email@example.com
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Mekanisk ingeniør, Mekanisk utstyr, Brownfield, Greenfield, Tidlig fase
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells konsulentoppdrag
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto