- Ensure that the mechanical design requirements for the project are met, and that the mechanical design is in compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Ensure that commonality and synergies are taken care of in design of new facilities and associated modifications, with a particular focus on the integration into existing infrastructure.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regulatory and Company compliance.
- Attend and actively contribute to technical mechanical discipline meetings.
- Review technical documentation
- Day-to-day contact with contractors’ mechanical engineers.
- Establish close relationship with key Operations personnel, such as the Rotating Equipment, Electrical and Automations Technical Authorities
- Recommend start-up, commissioning and 2-year operation spare part lists.
- Selection and evaluation of technology, identifying integration and infrastructure issues.
- Implement procedures and standards.
- Follow up contractors’ evaluation of technology and provide necessary interface with Operations during design stages.
- Report technical deviations.
- Present proposals and alternative solutions when required.
- Attend inter-discipline technical meetings.
- Attend technical audits as requested by Management.
- Process and follow-up technical queries from contractors and Operations.
- Actively support other disciplines to ensure inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Seek out best practices from similar projects, where applicable.
- Ensure operability and maintainability of end product.
- Recommend maintenance program, with relevant spare parts, personnel needs and duration of tasks involved in carrying out such maintenance.
- Participate in project risk management process.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP meetings.
- Education: Chartered Engineer / Engineer (BSc). Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Experience: Mechanical engineering with Rotating Equipment experience in Projects and/or operations.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 09.01.2022
Estimated contract period: asap - 31.12.2023
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Renewables, Mekanisk ingeniør, Fornybar, Electrification, Elektrifisering
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto