Would you like to contribute to a greener maritime industry? We are looking for a Warranty Engineer to join our clients team in Gothenburg.
The Warranty Engineer is responsible for handling and resolving warranty claims received from Customers. The position includes daily communication and cooperation with internal contact areas, customers and other relevant stakeholders such as suppliers.
- Responsible for reviewing all incoming claims for components, parts and / or other equipment related to the product
- Investigate all incoming claims and provide a solution, both independently and by close cooperation with different stakeholders that are accountable to solve the claim and the related costs
- Responsible for determining if the received claims are covered by the agreed warranties
- Daily customer interaction and communication to keep them up to date and contribute to Customer satisfaction
- Request and order spare parts related to the assigned claim as well as estimate and evaluate the cost impact
- Assist with the development of Warranty/Claim processes, systems, procedures, and activities
Background and skills
- Broad technical understanding (such as mechanic, process or electrical)
- Desirable if you have worked as Service Engineer, Technical support or a similar role
- Ability to read and understand general Technical documentation
- Experience of close interaction with customers and maintain good relations
- Knowledge within the marine industry or similar background is of interest
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a person, you are structured, proactive and enjoy working independently and drive your work forward. You are communicative in speech and writing and enjoy working in teams where you manage to handle many tasks in parallel. You enjoy working in an environment where you meet different people and cultures.
We are looking forward to your application!