An opportunity has arisen as Warehouse Operator at our site Bekkajordet, Horten in Kongsberg Maritime. In this role you will be packing both our products and projects supporting our Global Customer Support division. It is of high importance that you are quality oriented, follow our set procedures and deliver according to the agreed standards. With us, you will join a collaborative team and take part in a good working environment.
- Pack products for our Global Customer Support division
- Pack projects in accordance to rules and regulations
- Be structured and deliver according to set deadlines with accuracy
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably truck certificate T1-T4. You must be willing to take the certificate during your employment
- Preferably experience from warehouse or as skilled worker
- Oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Good health and meet safety requirements from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority: Norwegian citizen for the last 5 years and clean criminal record
- Knowledge in the use of usual IT tools and software
You are able to
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourage the team.
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Finn Arne Kristiansen, +47 97 97 79 15, email@example.com
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication