Imagine a future where you'll be able to shape our existing – and soon to be expanded – warehouse facilities at the Nybro gas treatment plant in Jutland
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the daily running and managing of our warehouse activities and look after our on-site tools, machinery, and vehicles. You’ll also support the operational purchaser with SAP modules entries and stock monitoring, register certificates on goods, issue POs from the SAP module, and assist mechanical technicians with spares (ordering and handout).
Welcome to Infrastructure Assets
You’ll be part of the Procurement & Warehouse management team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the warehouse is fit for purpose.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing all warehouse activities
- coordinating the delivery of goods to the Nybro gas treatment plant
- maintaining stock monitoring in an SAP MM logistic module and ensuring that the necessary equipment is in stock.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in warehouse management
- have a driving licence and a forklift certificate
- are a skilled PC user (MS Office and SAP)
- have a systematic and structured approach to your job tasks, as well as good communication and relationship-building skills, both internally and externally
- are empathic and confident
- speak and write English at a professional level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Björk, Manager, on +4599551080 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
21 November 2021, 23:59 CET
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.