As one of the world’s preeminent consultancies, NNIT has been serving the Life Science industry for more than twenty years. A global leader in the industry, NNIT is at the forefront of the latest advances in technology – including IoT, AI, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Data Analytics – to streamline Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical, Pharma Production, and Laboratory processes for our clients. Over the last four years, NNIT has experienced unprecedented growth, including our US Operations, adding more than 1,000 team members around the world as we continue to grow with quality and speed.
We are currently seeking a Tester to join our team.
In this role - you will beconducting testing for both new and existing interfaces to:
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore Integrated Campaign Management (ICM) testers to conduct testing for both new and existing ICM interfaces within ICM eco-system
- Understand business processes for Wegovy patients supported by SFDC Health Cloud (OXP), phone coaching partner (Pack Health), copay card partner (ConnectiveRx), direct mail partner (Knipper) with a backend informatica MDM cloud for Patient Master to Adobe Campaign for real time email and email campaign with OneTrust for email unsubscribe
- Understand business processes for other Novo Nordisk products that overlaps with Wegovy
- Build test cases and test data required to cover new business processes
- Review test cases and test data with ICM testers and LoB and update as required
- Conduct System Integration Tests (SIT) based updated test cases and test data and confirm test data is processed correctly in Adobe Campaign
- Review Test Evidence with LoB and track all defects until resolution
- Conduct regression tests for all defect fixes
Role Function within team:
To be able to act as an independent representative of the team- leading testing groups comprising of process engineering; manufacturing management; quality assurance; packaging; shipping; IT (from inside or partner organizations).
Serve as backup to the team lead.
The role requires:
- Minimum 2 years in software testing for complex application landscape with multiple interconnected systems
- Experience in SQL to query test results in multiple DBs
- Experience in Good Documentation Practices for test cases
- Experience in web and DB application testing
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and related business processes
- Experience in edge case development and execution
- Experience in complex test data set analysis, simplification and preparation
Testers must be able to apply good judgment on what level of detail makes sense for the situation and cannot be dogmatic in adhering to a process or procedure when the results defy commonsense.
This position requires the ability to persuade others- regardless of title- of the best-paths forward- but without igniting interpersonal disputes.
NNIT has a unique culture and approach to business that is quickly making us an employer of choice in the US. We are open, honest, and value-adding in everything we do. Whether it’s our weekly Friday meetings for all of our US employees, or our annual company-wide Kick-Off meetings, NNIT encourages employees to lean in and participate in creating new ideas and developing best practices. We want to grow our people through training and certification opportunities, as well as providing them with “stretch assignment” opportunities to gain experience in new areas. At NNIT, we strive to have a good work-life balance for all of our employees and support a remote working model with travel only as needed; however, there may be times when projects requre working at clilent sites to maximize NNIT’s value.
Apply today and find out the types of career opportunities NNIT can offer you!
NNIT is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you require accommodations to apply for this or any of our roles due to a disability. please contact email@example.com
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk