Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
We are looking for a Test Technician at our HW Assembly & Test Department at Kongsberg Maritime AS site Bekkajordet, Horten. Main tasks include customized assembly, test and troubleshooting of maritime equipment. i.e.: Engine Control, Thruster Control, alarm systems etc.
We are a team with high energy and determination, and most of our projects are tailor made, with little or no documentation up front.
Close communication with colleagues and internal customers is crucial in order to succeed.
With the right qualifications and attitude, you will be an important part of our Test Team.
- El-Mech adjustment and production
- Assembly and test of HW in project deliveries
- Trouble shooting and reporting
- Contribute to plan workload
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum a technical certificate of apprenticeship
- Electro/Mechanical experience is required
- English and Norwegian language, both written and verbal
You are able to
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- Be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication