For our Global Sales and Marketing Division, we are looking for a new and dedicated Tender Controller. As a Tender Controller you will be part of the finance team in Global Sales and Marketing. You will be responsible for supporting the Bid managers on financial items and improving the calculations tools used in the tender phase. To build good cooperation with internal stakeholders and at the same time pay attention to the details, is key for this role. You must be flexible in periods with tight deadlines and comfortable in a dynamic environment. You will be joining an experienced team and be a strong contributor to improve our processes.
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
- Tender Preparation, Responsible for building and challenging an accurate P&L and cash flow
- Support Bid Managers on financial items and commercial terms; credit risk, currency, bonds, incoterms and logistics, tax and delivery terms
- Risk analysis in order to limit the company’s commercial and financial risk
- Support the Bid Managers on Bid Review Preparations
- Maintain and develop quotation tools used in the tender phase
- Contribute to accuracy and effectiveness in the tender phase through improvement and developing of routines and processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance team
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master degree within finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in finance
- Experience with tender and sales experience is a plus
- Excellent Excel competence
- Communicative and willing to learn
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Kristin Sveinsson, Vice President Finance, +47 977 52 555
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication