European Energy is a Danish privately owned company in rapid growth. We cover the entire value chain within wind and photovoltaic (PV) projects, from greenfield development to construction, operation, and divestment. Our company of 290 employees manages a pipeline of more than 15.0 GW of renewable energy in various project stages. We operate globally and employ 25 different nationalities at our HQ in Copenhagen and our offices in Sweden, the UK, Germany, Poland, Italy, Lithuania, and Spain. Our mission is to be a significant force in the global transition to a fossil-free society.
You will be part of our Offshore team, which handles the development of our projects globally. We are currently working on projects totaling 900 MW in development stage in Denmark and we expect to start construction work in 2024-2025. We have further pre-qualified for the 1 GW Thor tender and we have ambitions to grow our pipeline even further. As Technical Project Manager your primary focus will be to develop the technical asset together with suppliers and specialists and secure project ready to build at FID.
As Technical Project Manager you will manage the technical and logistic aspects of the projects and bring the projects to financial close with an attractive business case followed by timely handover to operation. You will focus on strong coordination with your team and suppliers. You will report to the Head of Offshore Wind and update him on regular basis with the latest development of the case including yield, technical scope, construction setup and interfaces. You will work in close cooperation with internal as well as external stakeholders.
Areas of Responsibility:
- You will be responsible for developing the technical projects
- Negotiations with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Optimize the business case and provide input to the financial model including risk, yield, CAPEX and OPEX budget
- Stakeholder management of intern and external stakeholders
- Coordinate technical specialists and develop project documentation
Professional skills we expect from you
- You have completed a bachelor or master at university level or an equivalent institution within engineering etc.
- At least 5 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience with the offshore wind energy industry
- You have developed large infrastructure projects
- PMI project management certificate or similar
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
- Strong leadership skills
It is essential that you possess strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and that you are motivated by completing projects successfully and going the extra mile. As the team is about to grow even further you will be part of building up our pipeline.
The position entails navigating in a dynamic environment with many stakeholders and occasional challenges, which is why you must thrive with unforeseen events and shifts in priorities. You thrive in an environment with a variation of interesting tasks.
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility in the renewable industry. As part of an international and fast-growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy.
Location: Søborg, Denmark
Apply for the position: Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English to using the “apply for position” button to the right
More information: Contact Recruitment Manager Mads Nygaard, email@example.com