About the role
Do you have an interest in sustainability and epic skills within the Office 360-program? Then take the golden opportunity to join us at X Shore as an intern! We are now looking for someone who can assist our Chief of Sustainability and help us to explore how we can develop even more within the topic. You will also work closely with our CEO in helping her make awesome presentations.
- Have an analytical mindset
- Ability to conduct market research from a sustainability perspective
- Taken at least basic sustainability courses
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
- Can work a minimum of 15 hours a week
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology, and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.