Local Unit & Position Description: To be part of our highly professional, flexible and skilled team in Aalborg where quality and customer focus is on the top of the agenda. You will be working in an international, multi-cultural and highly technical diverse organization.
The position will include a large variety of projects and offers great opportunity for personal and professional development.
We depend on everyone to cooperate, take independent decisions and deliver the agreed tasks with highest quality.
Main responsibilities: *
Survey of ships- and mobile offshore units in operation
- Survey activities normally takes place in ports, at repair yards and ocassionally at sea
- Survey of ships New Building activities
- Technical assistance to clients
- Some travel activity is required
- Have a degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience would be an advantage
- Passion for working closely with customers, self-driven and willing to share
- Open to change, proactive, and with a service-minded attitude
- Desire to take part in solving complex issues
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Committed to safety
- Good communication skills in Danish and English
- Passion for quality systems and the quality of work
- Quick learner and data smart
- Team spirit
If you are interested in this position, please apply, and upload the resume and cover letter in the English language.
For more information please contact:
Jens Christian Petersen, Head of Section +45 60432813.
Andrass Joensen, Head of Service Line, Fleet in Service Denmark, Sweden, Finland and North Atlantic, +298 287750.
Company & Business Area Description: DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the worldâs leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry â across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: Vandmanden 36, 9200 Aalborg
Job Type: Full-time