Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Subsea Pursuit and Capture Norway & Africa team in Tranby is now looking for a Subsea Market Analyst.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct Global Subsea Market analysis on a regular basis, interpret data, analyze results illustrating data graphically and provide reports
- Keep up to date of all relevant market data and ensure this data is distributed to relevant stakeholders
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
- Lead and be the owner of the Global Tender Forecasting Process & Tools and work closely with the Pursuit & Capture Teams Globally
- Support with monthly report input, reporting, and budgeting/forecasting
- Collaborate with Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Project Resources, and Finance to help ensure they provide the correct input on time. Suggest cost optimizations based on lessons learned
- Coordinate between Global teams and resource owners in Norway to ensure optimized tender resource plans, loading & forecast
We think you should have:
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in International Business, Finance or Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in market research, tendering, analysis, and reporting in the energy industry, or equivalent
- Proven track record of comprehending and interpreting market data and strategies
- Operational, pursue and capture experience within the Subsea segment is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, CRM, SAREPTA LoE
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- 1-3 years of experience from one or more technical disciplines in the energy industry would be an advantage
- Customer-focused (internally and externally) and self-driven personality with the ability to make decisions independently
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- 30-minute drive from Oslo
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter in English when applying online.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Jan Bjørnar Pettersen, Vice President Subsea Pursuit and Capture, Aker Solutions, Tel. +47 906 85 042 or Katalin Hideg, Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel. +47 485 06 456
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.