MMT, part of Ocean Infinity, is seeking a Subsea Engineering Manager.
Ocean Infinity is a pioneer of large scale marine robotic operations deploying robotic technologies to capture ocean data and deliver maritime solutions whilst minimising our environmental footprint. Our purpose is to innovate using robotics and technology to transform industries, enabling people and the planet to thrive. Ocean Infinity is a place where creativity and innovation is demanded and allowed to flourish.
Ocean Infinity and MMT announced the acquisition in March 2021 and that brings together MMT’s deep expertise and established track record as a distinguished marine survey and data analytics provider and Ocean Infinity’s best-in-class robotic technology and operational expertise. The combined force will maximise the potential of Ocean Infinity’s fleet of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), and the soon to be launched Armada fleet of uncrewed, low-emission, robotic ships.
MMT Sweden AB was founded in 1976 and is today a leading marine survey company dedicated to providing the highest quality hydrographic, geophysical and geotechnical services worldwide. Our clients are in the oil and gas industry, renewable industry, cable industry and in government organisations.
Work location: Norway
Division / Department: Operations Department
Reports to: Operations Director
The purpose of this position is to handle the full insight, decision making and coordination of the engineering tasks onshore and offshore for Light Constructions Services including planning, engineering and documentation.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for establishing the subsea engineering group with resources and coordinating and handling all engineers and deck personnel in the engineering department under establishment;
- Being responsible for and oversee the development of methodology, including procedures for all Light Construction Services offshore including lifting operations;
- Being responsible for all subsea engineering tasks for light construction work as calculations, sea fastening, lift plans, deck plans, mobilisations etc.;
- Lead the development of department organization and competence to achieve high standard;
- Manage the project requirements with methodology and resources;
- Ensure the best use between costs and earnings through the year.
- Qualified subsea engineering background, education and experience
- Good insight of the different disciplines is required.
- Long term experience of project execution.
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical insurance;
- Private pension;
- Healthcare contribution;
- Training courses and the opportunity to progress in the company.
To be considered for this position it is a requirement that you are entitled to work in Norway
Ocean Infinity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.