04. June 2021
- Strong, multi-disciplinary technical understanding of projects, including subsea facilities and interfaces with topsides facilities is required. Inline inspection and pigging design and operational experience is desired.
- Project leader skills, in order to be overall responsible for following up Blane DSV campaign (including ILI pigging, subsea choke replacement and well isolation) Summer 2021 being executed on the UKCS as the responsible party. The selected candidate will ensure and safeguard RNAS’s “see too duty” and our responsibility as the Operator of the Asset.
- Planning and designing work related to the planned subsea operations on assigned operated assets. Providing technical expertise to the assets in subsea-related matters.
- Performing subsea-engineering services ensuring continuous improvement during planning and operation phase of the subsea operations. Participate offshore in the preparation and execution of the subsea operations as required.
- Planning and following up of execution of yearly inspection, maintenance and repair subsea campaign on operated assets.
- Evaluating and assisting in the implementation of new subsea-related technology.
- Act as Technical Authority within the subsea discipline
Duration ASAP - 12 month duration with possible extension
Kari Marie Usken+4795902290
Finance Manager new