Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients in Stavanger, we are seeking a multiskilled Subsea Engineer Operational Support and Projects who will work in their Facilities department with activities for various assets. The position will report to the Manager of Facilities Sustaining. Start ASAP with 12 month duration and possible extension.
Application date: ASAP before 20.05.2021
Start date: ASAP, to be advised
Duration: 12 months, may be extended
Due to finalization of planned activities in 2021-2022, our client's Facilities team wants to engage a multiskilled subsea engineer to support their operated assets.
This temporary position will report to the Manager of Facilities Sustaining and will be assigned to activities for the different assets as needed and according to the plan of activities in 2021-22.
- Strong, multi-disciplinary technical understanding of projects, including subsea facilities and interfaces with topsides facilities is required. Inline inspection and pigging design and operational experience is desired.
- Project leader skills, in order to be overall responsible for following up DSV campaign (including ILI pigging, subsea choke replacement and well isolation) Summer 2021 being executed on the UKCS with client as the responsible party. The selected candidate will ensure and safeguard client’s “see too duty” and their responsibility as the Operator of the Asset.
- Planning and designing work related to the planned subsea operations on assigned client's operated assets. Providing technical expertise to the assets in subsea-related matters.
- Performing subsea-engineering services ensuring continuous improvement during planning and operation phase of the subsea operations. Participate offshore in the preparation and execution of the subsea operations as required.
- Planning and following up of execution of yearly inspection, maintenance and repair subsea campaign on client's operated assets.
- Evaluating and assisting in the implementation of new subsea-related technology.
- Act as Technical Authority within the subsea discipline